Green Meetings at The National Conference Center
The mission of The National is to create, implement and enforce policies that minimize our impact on the environment. In order to host ecofriendly events and sustainable meetings, the National Green Team has been established to take proactive measures that save energy; reduce the depletion of renewable and nonrenewable resources; and protect our land, water and air.
- Green Seal™ GS-33 Silver and Virginia Green™ certified
- Winner of the 2010 Loudoun County Green Business Challenge
- Nominated twice for the Washington Business Journal’s Green Company
- Member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC), meeting their Code of Sustainability
- Green practices used throughout all areas and aspects of our conference center
For more information on planning an event at The National, please contact the sales office,or call us at 877-363-3104.