Responsible for controlling quantity and quality production of all food items at assigned kitchen station in accordance with The National standards and safety and sanitation policies.
- Assists Supervisor and/or leads in delegating work load and in insuring a high level of quality according to The National recipes and standards.
- Responsible for controlling quantity of production performance.
- Originates storeroom requisitions.
- Prepares food items required by assigned department.
- Assembles and distributes foods following prescribed recipes.
- Decorates and garnishes all prepared foods.
- Checks and controls seasoning and appearance of food.
- May be assigned to train personnel.
- Reports any maintenance problems or other problem areas to supervisor as they occur.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.