- Delegate tasks to ensure workload is distributed evenly.
- Inspect work performance in designated areas and is responsible for daily progress reports/checklists.
- Responsible to assign keys to the MRT team in their designated area and make sure that all keys are returned at the end of the workday.
- Schedule preventative maintenance with Reservations to be certain rooms are marked Out of Order. Notify Reservations when rooms are completed.
- Maintain records on a PC to ensure preventative maintenance is performed at least twice per year.
- Ensure teams have proper supplies and equipment. Communicate supply needs to facility operations.
- Report any problem areas to Director of Housekeeping and complete work orders, if necessary.
- Comply with all The National’s and the client’s policies and procedures.
- Follow all of The National’s safety and sanitation policies.
Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the director. Furthermore, tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.